DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF PRESSURE VESSELS AND EQUIPMENTS
MATERIALS PROCESSED :
- Carbon steel workshop : grades of carbon steel,
- White metals workshop :
- Austenitic stainless steels
- 304L, 316L, 316L Mo, 316Mo, 316Ti, Uranus® S1
- 1.4306, 1.4404, 1.4432, 1.4435, 1.4436, 1.4571, 1.4361
- Aluminum alloys
- Nickel-based alloys
- HAYNES products :
- Hastelloy® C276, C22, C2000, ...
- 2.4819, 2.4602, …
- VDM products :
- 59-23 Hmo, 37-29 Hmo
- Nimofer® S 6629, Alloy B4, 2.4701
- Inconel® 600, 2.4816, Monel® 400, 2.4360, 2.4366
- Nickel 200, 2.4060, 2.4066, et 201, 2.4061, 2.4068,
- Uranus® B6, 1.4539
Design and construction of vessels and equipments controlled by the following rules and regulations :
- The PED 97/23 CE European Directive for the design and construction of pressure vessels.
- An official Certification by TÜV Saarland for auto-certification in modules H and H1,
- The French regulations (transmitted by the European Directive),
- The Swiss regulations (ASIT certification).
Internal finishing quality level according to GMP (FDA) standards :
- Internal parts designed and prepared is such a manner to avoid any sort of retention,
- Mechanical polishing (down to Ra<0.4 µm),
- Electrolytic polishing (down to Ra<0.2 µm).
Design and construction of vessels and equipments upon skids, or support frames (reactors, condensers, energy skids, pilot installations).
- Large-scale production of chemicals, and fine chemistry,
- Pharmaceutical synthesis chemistry,
- Aroma chemistry,
- Reactors with half-shell thermal jackets : delivered with or without agitator system, crust-breaking bottom valves, various accessories, insulation (rockwool, Foamglas®, polyurethane), stainless steel or Isoxal® protection, or fluid-tight protection jacket secured for pressure and expansion relief.
- Distillation columns : length up to 20 meters, with or without its plates.
- Falling film evaporators or scraping evaporators, with drive.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- Calculation notes performed according to CODAP and ASME stamp codes, with the use of AUXITEC’s SICAP software.
- CAD software : latest versions of SOLIDWORKS® for 3-D and AUTOCAD® in 2-D.
- Expertise for « turn-key » business management : definition of user needs and specifications, basic analysis, detailed analysis, construction, on-site installation, and final tests.
- IQ qualification files.
- Product development : in order to solve customers’ particular problems, VALLET PHARMA has the ability of proposing original solutions in its area of expertise.
- 1,500 m² production hall, subdivided into 4 specialized workshop, including one for white metals.
- Production machinery : 4,000 mm length shear and press folding machine, 3,000 x 20 mm curving machine, 6 curving machines for bars, 20 ton turning gear and positioner.
- Maximum length for construction : 20,000 mm.
- Height under lifting hook : 4.2 m.
- Capacity of building vessels up to Ø 3,500 mm.
- Lifting capacity of overhead travelling cranes : 15 tons.
- 2,5 ton forklift.
- TIG, MIG semi-automatic, coated electrodes, filled wire semi-automatic, and semi-automatic MAG welding techniques : about 20 welding machines.
- Measurement apparatus : dimensional and geometrical measurements, pressure, température.
- Testing methods : high pressure pumps for pressure tests of vessels, vacuum pump for vacuum tests, dye penetrant tests, ultrasonic thickness measurement, riboflavine cleaning test.